Now 129305 iCalcreator
You can show your appreciation for our free software
and can support future development by making a donation to the kigkonsult projects.
Make a donation of any size by clicking here. Thanks in advance!
kigkonsult offer professional services for software support, design and new/re-development, customizations and adaptations
of PHP/MySQL solutions with focus on software lifecycle management, including long term utility, reliability and maintainability.
If you need any custom modules, modification or amendment based on iCalcreator
to suit your needs or professional support, don't hesitate to contact us.
iCalcreator used in.. .
- All-in-One Event Calendar
- Date iCal
- ESS Feed
- Exponent CMS
- EQDKP Plus
- Gumbo Millennium
- JCal Pro
- One Big SYSTem
- Open Atrium
- Repository based CMS
- Virtual Loup-De-Mer
- "Weather Forecast"
- And many more.. .
what iCalcreator is missing,
use the contact page
Credits & Licenses
iCalcreator and the related PHP software was conceived and written by Kjell-Inge Gustafsson.
Many people have contributed, through providing questions, issues, reporting bugs and sending patches.
iCalcreator (standard) and the related PHP software are released under the
HookMgr manages PHP hooks
This class can register and invoke hook callback functions.
It can create a hook with a given name and register one or more actions to be executed by specifying functions to be called.
A callable can be
- simple function
- anonymous function
- instantiated object+method
- [ $object, "methodName" ]
- class name and static method
- [ "namespaceClassName", "methodName" ]
- instantiated object, class with (magic) __call method
- [ $object, "someMethod" ]
- class name, class with (magic) __callStatic method
- [ "namespaceClassName", "someMethod" ]
- instantiated object, class with (magic) __invoke method
Click to get HookMgr
- at packagist