Now 129252 iCalcreator
You can show your appreciation for our free software
and can support future development by making a donation to the kigkonsult projects.
Make a donation of any size by clicking here. Thanks in advance!
kigkonsult offer professional services for software support, design and new/re-development, customizations and adaptations
of PHP/MySQL solutions with focus on software lifecycle management, including long term utility, reliability and maintainability.
If you need any custom modules, modification or amendment based on iCalcreator
to suit your needs or professional support, don't hesitate to contact us.
iCalcreator used in.. .
- All-in-One Event Calendar
- Date iCal
- ESS Feed
- Exponent CMS
- EQDKP Plus
- Gumbo Millennium
- JCal Pro
- One Big SYSTem
- Open Atrium
- Repository based CMS
- Virtual Loup-De-Mer
- "Weather Forecast"
- And many more.. .
what iCalcreator is missing,
use the contact page
Credits & Licenses
iCalcreator and the related PHP software was conceived and written by Kjell-Inge Gustafsson.
Many people have contributed, through providing questions, issues, reporting bugs and sending patches.
iCalcreator (standard) and the related PHP software are released under the
Standard support include:
- documentation downloads
- The iCalcreator manual
- The rsscalCreator manual
- The eventCreator README
- The tinycal README
- The dbiCal README
- The iCalcnv README
- The tiCalFile README
- The ical2essfeed README
- The iCalExport README
- The eClog README
- The slog README
- The defs README
- The imageHandler README
- iCal code and input format support
- explore the iCalcreator test and verification lab here
- iCal properties format
- recurrency properties (the selectComponents method)
- calendar getProperty method output
- createTimezone method and timezone issues
- calconnect.org usecases
- each and every iCalcreator release are passing through these tests!!
- iCal export and import issues
- examine iCal export and import howtos here
- troubleshooting and tips and tricks
- explore a useful iCal documentation link collection here
- at last, use email or the contact page for
- install issues
- minor customizations queries
- assistance resolving issues covered by documentation
Please note that premium support or consulting service has the highest priority.
Premium support extends standard support with:
- support using email or the contact page
- with a response within 48 hours
- customization assistence
- tricky input/output format issues extending the test lab code samples
- assistance resolving issues not covered by documentation
- custom modules, modification, integration or amendment based on iCalcreator
iCalcreator used in.. .
Please use the contact page
if you would like to
- report your site / application / module / plugin as a new entry in the list
- report a dead link
- tell us what iCalcreator is missing!!
Read the lastest release news here.