Now 129144 iCalcreator
You can show your appreciation for our free software
and can support future development by making a donation to the kigkonsult projects.
Make a donation of any size by clicking here. Thanks in advance!
kigkonsult offer professional services for software support, design and new/re-development, customizations and adaptations
of PHP/MySQL solutions with focus on software lifecycle management, including long term utility, reliability and maintainability.
If you need any custom modules, modification or amendment based on iCalcreator
to suit your needs or professional support, don't hesitate to contact us.
iCalcreator used in.. .
- All-in-One Event Calendar
- Date iCal
- ESS Feed
- Exponent CMS
- EQDKP Plus
- Gumbo Millennium
- JCal Pro
- One Big SYSTem
- Open Atrium
- Repository based CMS
- Virtual Loup-De-Mer
- "Weather Forecast"
- And many more.. .
what iCalcreator is missing,
use the contact page
Credits & Licenses
iCalcreator and the related PHP software was conceived and written by Kjell-Inge Gustafsson.
Many people have contributed, through providing questions, issues, reporting bugs and sending patches.
iCalcreator (standard) and the related PHP software are released under the
A mysql (5.x) log database able to log events in a single or multi system/application
environment. Written completely as mysql stored procedures with a secure simple log
interface using direct access to database or via a web/SOAP service.
sLog logs application and system events, tracking user, client, application,
application module, operation, date and time and event/log specifics.
Logging can be done with a simple direct mysql (function) call, no coding required
apart from coding database connection and call. Logging can also be done by doing
http or SOAP requests, PHP examples attached.
Database structure is completely hidden from user/calling application, using a mysql
user only allowed to insert log events by executing a stored procedure.
Only sLog mysql administrator can access stored events and gather statistics of user
activities (who did what?) and application use and payload.
Download sLog here.
(req. v0.8) information.
- ORGANISATION (*)
- organisation/unit alt. internet country name/code
- organisation/unit detail text
- USER (*)
- Some user id, member id alt. IP-number
- ex. user name alt. Internet domain
- CLIENT (*)
- client name, alt. Web browser.
- client specification:version.. ., alt. Web browser spec.
- APPLICATION (*)
- application/system name
- system module/(web-)service name ex. "createCustomer"
- Basic operation, ex. CRUD; one of "create"/"read"/'update"/"delete"
- APPLICATION2 / SERVICE2 / OPERATION2
- opt. parent/child relation; service/subservice
- event date
- event time
- OBJECT NUMBER
- if running more than one object instance (=application/service),
- Detailed header event information like query, read/update/delete id.. .
- Respons, query answer, update specific..
// COMPLETE mysql call:
- SELECT <database>.fslog(
- "<body>" )
// SIMPLE mysql call:
- SELECT <database>.fslog(
- "" )
Read the lastest release news here.